Trick-or-treaters may like a good scare on Halloween, but not at the expense of their safety. To stay safe on Halloween, parents and kids can do a variety of easy things.
- Carry glow sticks or flashlights, use reflective tape or stickers on costumes and bags, and wear light colors to help kids see and be seen by drivers.
- Join kids under age 12 for trick-or-treating.
- Slow down and be alert! Kids are excited on Halloween and may dart into the street. Turn on headlights early in the day to spot kids from further away.
- Remind kids to cross the street at corners or crosswalks.
- When selecting a costume, make sure it is the right size to prevent trips and falls. Choose face paint over masks when possible. Masks can limit children’s vision.
Have a Happy and Safe Halloween Everyone!
Call greensite today to speak to an expert about your personalized security system!
Want to learn more about how greensite can curate your custom home security system? Click Here!
We love to hear from our customers!
Did you have an excellent experience with our technician? Would you recommend greensite to your friends? Let us know! If your friend signs up with us you will earn a FREE $100 Gift Card! Our review list is growing! We love to hear from you! Keep leaving reviews for greensite with this link: Leave us a review