As winter is in full swing, we can expect to hear about record-high snowfalls and record-low temperatures. The shorter days and cooler nights take a toll on your home – and even your wellness.
To get through winter, consider greensite’s high- and low-tech tips for improving your home’s comfort, and your own wellbeing.
STOCK UP ON SMART HOME SOLUTIONS
- Add smart lighting to your home. It’s recommended that exposure to bright light in the morning can help keep your circadian rhythms in check and help address seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
- Be safe – Winter is a season for safety. For peace of mind, ensure your home has several greensite’s CO detectors placed throughout your home – or better yet, consider combination smoke/CO detectors.
- Get smart about your comfort. Smart thermostats have increased in popularity since they provide energy savings when homeowners are away, and comfort when they are home. Our latest greensite’s smart thermostat delivers the right temperature to the right room at the right time.
FUEL THE BODY
- Ride on. Exercise makes people happy and we feel less anxiety after a good workout session. So if you want to keep your home gym cool, use a Honeywell Home T10 PRO smart thermostat and smart room sensor to deliver the ideal temperature for that room when you start a run or ride and ensure that room doesn’t get overly humid.
- Walk outside. Studies suggest spending time in nature to clear your mind and soak in some Vitamin D from sunlight can improve mood. Fresh air is also important to improve your overall mental and physical health.
- Ensure your home is getting enough light. Open the blinds or even
remove your screens to allow more sunlight into your home.
We love to hear from our customers!
Did you have an excellent experience with our technician? Would you recommend greensite to your friends? Let us know! If your friend signs up with us you will earn a FREE $100 Gift Card! Our review list is growing! We love to hear from you! Keep leaving reviews for greensite with this link: Leave us a review